Monday, January 30, 2012

Top Prospects in Pictures

Kelowna Rockets captain Colton Sissons speaking with R.J Broadhead of Sportsnet. Team Cherry jerseys.
Team Orr uniforms.
The top rated player in the NHL draft isn't here, but Russian Mikhail Grigorenko made an appearance. Grigorenko is expected to be selected 2nd overall.
I'm thinking we will see a lot of this guy in the playoffs. Derek Pouliot. Good Saskatchewan kid.
Everett Silvertips Ryan Murray getting weighed.
Kelowna Rockets d-man Damon Severson signing some jerseys.
Red Deer's Matt Dumba. Best interview I conducted when it came to the players.
Griffin Reinhart of the Oil Kings in the media spotlight.
The logo at Prospera Place looks good.
I had to take a pic of Swift Current Broncos forward Coda Gordon. If he's from 'Swifty', he's a good guy in my books. Technically he is from Cochrane Alberta, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Jared Comeau said...

I am SUPER SUPER Excited for this event! Ice looks amazing, kids are gonna blow the fans socks off! I Hope we sold the place out!!!