It was nice to spend the lunch hour with Hawks radio callers Andy Kemper and Todd Vrooman. Kemper took Doyle and myself to the highest building in Oregon...the Wells Fargo Centre. The 41-story building features great views of the downtown core. The views were spectacular, the food was great and the conversation wasn't bad either. A stop at Voodoo Doughnut is a must in Portland. Our bus driver made the stop and came back to the hotel with the tasty treats. One of the doughnuts features a piece of bacon on it. No, I'm not kidding. I'm not sure about their slogan though? I would explain, but I won't. Just google it and tell me what you think.
I quick video from inside the Rose Garden.
- ► 2017 (96)
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (194)
- ► 2012 (236)
- What's next for Evan?
- One last thought for Hawks fans
- Putting a scare into the bear
- Rockets season comes to an end
- It is game day!
- Astles scores in overtime!!
- Look to Hitmen for hope
- Audio rewind - Game 4
- Rockets are on the ropes
- Audio rewind from game three
- Carruth is no weak link on this night
- Rockets game notes vs. Hawks
- Let's dance!
- Ross suspended for three games
- Franko moves past McColgan in rankings
- It's now down to a best of five
- Phone line problems
- Franko received broken nose on Ross hit
- Touring around Portland
- Rockets end losing streak in Portland
- Let the games begin!
- Pic's from Portland
- Small article in Portland paper
- Off we go....
- Rockets game one notes vs. Hawks
- Hawks father caught between rock and hard place!
- In case you were wondering...
- Hawks coach on second round series
- Things that make me go hmm....
- Rockets get their slingshot ready!
- If the Rockets play Portland....
- Confusion on who the Rockets face in round 2
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2010 (519)
- ► 2009 (515)
- ► 2008 (396)