Hawks forward Brad Ross has been handed a three game suspension by the WHL for his hit on Rockets forward Zach Franko in game one.
Ross will return in game five in Portland on Friday.
I think the league's decision was on the mark.
It is not as long as Evan Bloodoff's suspension, which will irritate Rockets fans, but it seems like a good middle ground in my opinion.
A Hawks fan asked me before game two if I would want a player like Ross on my team?
My answer was....yes!
If you can play with skill, determination and grit, you can play on my team any day.
- ► 2017 (73)
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (194)
- ► 2012 (236)
- What's next for Evan?
- One last thought for Hawks fans
- Putting a scare into the bear
- Rockets season comes to an end
- It is game day!
- Astles scores in overtime!!
- Look to Hitmen for hope
- Audio rewind - Game 4
- Rockets are on the ropes
- Audio rewind from game three
- Carruth is no weak link on this night
- Rockets game notes vs. Hawks
- Let's dance!
- Ross suspended for three games
- Franko moves past McColgan in rankings
- It's now down to a best of five
- Phone line problems
- Franko received broken nose on Ross hit
- Touring around Portland
- Rockets end losing streak in Portland
- Let the games begin!
- Pic's from Portland
- Small article in Portland paper
- Off we go....
- Rockets game one notes vs. Hawks
- Hawks father caught between rock and hard place!
- In case you were wondering...
- Hawks coach on second round series
- Things that make me go hmm....
- Rockets get their slingshot ready!
- If the Rockets play Portland....
- Confusion on who the Rockets face in round 2
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2010 (519)
- ► 2009 (515)
- ► 2008 (396)