Tyson Barrie was named the top defenceman. It's the second time he's picked up the award. The last d-man to win the honour in back-to-back seasons was Luke Schenn. Scott Hannan won it three years in a row.
Colton Sissons is named the rookie of the year. The 17 year-old also won the top plus/minus award.
Shane McColgan picked up the top scorer. McColgan becomes the youngest player to ever lead the Rockets in scoring. Not bad for a 17 year-old.
- Evan Bloodoff was named the unsung hero.
- Mitchell Callahan was the top defensive forward.
- MacKenzie Johnston was the scholastic player of the year.
- Geordie Wudrick won the humanitarian of the year honour.
- Zach Franko was named the most sportsmanlike player of the year.
- Jessey Astles was named the most improved player.