Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday morning pics from practice

Athletic Therapist Jeff Thorburn's greatest job on the road is keeping everyone organized. When you have 24 players grabbing tape, sticks and making other requests, keeping everything in its rightful place is paramount. In the centre of the picture is Colton Jobke. Jobke returns tomorrow night after serving a seven game suspension.
Colton Heffley and Zach Franko still trying to load the Rockets bus. Truth be told, this is an old picture and I uploaded it by accident. I attempted to delete it and my computer isn't letting me.
Game sticks sit idly by as the team is moved to an alternate dressing room as the Kamloops Blazers, who play the Tigers tomorrow night, get the visitors dressing room.
Two quality goaltenders gear up for practice. 1-A and 1-B in my books.

No comments: