Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Pics

Shane McColgan is always the last one off the ice after warmup.
Is the Rockets bus ever dirty? Jerry keeps it sparkling clean. Appearance is everything. This pic is taken outside of my hotel room in Kent.
Mark Guggenberger getting ready for a rare start against the Hitmen at home.
The bus just outside Sicamous.
A pic of the Rockets bench from my broadcast booth location in Edmonton. Sorry for the bad pic. My camera had a few too many drinks before the game. I thought this was cool on the Edmonton Oil Kings video monitor before game time.
A pic of Adam Brown from my broadcast location in Calgary.
The stick rack in Kamloops.
Rookies Sean Aschim and MacKenzie Johnston in warmup.
Lucas Bloodoff getting some media attention.
This is Bill Barnes. It's the face behind the public address mic at Kelowna Rockets home games.

No comments: