Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Wudrick headed overseas
Geordie Wudrick is taking his hockey career overseas.
Wudrick has signed a pro contact with the Rosenheim Star Bulls of the German second division.
Wudrick will join fellow WHL alumnus Norm Maracle (Saskatoon Blades) and Mike Wilson (Swift Current Broncos).
Wudrick ended his WHL career this past season with the Kelowna Rockets, playing in a combined 400 regular season and playoff games.
Last season Wudrick scored 43 goals.
Wudrick was a third round pick of the Los Angeles Kings in 2008.
- ► 2017 (73)
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (194)
- ► 2012 (236)
- Main wanting to be a pain for opponents this seaso...
- Kelowna's hockey community hit hard by Belak's dea...
- They call him 'Johnny'
- Main Camp Update
- Main camp kicks into high octane
- The strength and weaknesses heading into main camp...
- Huska applauds steps on concussions
- Big goaltender trying to make big impact
- Future on display
- Yonkman thirsting to get back in NHL full time
- NHL'ers in Kelowna prepare for training camp
- Rockets ice should be better than ever
- Rockets import pick a no-show
- Ten questions heading into Rockets training camp
- Rockets training camp dates released
- Bloodoff gives it one more shot with team that dra...
- Brown; Oiler bound
- All is not quiet in Rocketville
- Memorial Cup champ watched son at Rockets camp
- Wudrick headed overseas
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2010 (519)
- ► 2009 (515)
- ► 2008 (396)