- He scored arguably the biggest goal in Swift Current Broncos history and now his son is attempting to catch the eye of the Kelowna Rockets scouting staff. Tim Tisdale, who scored the game winning goal in overtime leading the Broncos to a Memorial Cup victory over the Saskatoon Blades in 1989, will be watching from the stands as his 15 year-old son Logan will attend rookie camp later this month. Logan Tisdale is a goaltender with the Swift Current Bantam Kabos Raiders.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Memorial Cup champ watched son at Rockets camp
- ► 2017 (126)
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (194)
- ► 2012 (236)
- Main wanting to be a pain for opponents this seaso...
- Kelowna's hockey community hit hard by Belak's dea...
- They call him 'Johnny'
- Main Camp Update
- Main camp kicks into high octane
- The strength and weaknesses heading into main camp...
- Huska applauds steps on concussions
- Big goaltender trying to make big impact
- Future on display
- Yonkman thirsting to get back in NHL full time
- NHL'ers in Kelowna prepare for training camp
- Rockets ice should be better than ever
- Rockets import pick a no-show
- Ten questions heading into Rockets training camp
- Rockets training camp dates released
- Bloodoff gives it one more shot with team that dra...
- Brown; Oiler bound
- All is not quiet in Rocketville
- Memorial Cup champ watched son at Rockets camp
- Wudrick headed overseas
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2010 (519)
- ► 2009 (515)
- ► 2008 (396)