Six months is a long time. Just ask Curtis Hamilton.
The Kelowna minor hockey product has spent the last six months recovering from ACL surgery after he was hurt in last May's AHL playoffs.
The son of Kelowna Rockets GM Bruce Hamilton, Curtis will be cleared for contact with the Oklahoma City Barons on Thursday - exactly six months since the surgery.
Hamilton is a second round draft pick of the Edmonton Oilers from 2010.
This season is the final year of Hamilton’s entry-level contract.
- ► 2017 (94)
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (213)
- Cooke came to play in one goal road win
- Game notes vs. Blazers
- Nyberg makes mature move by moving on
- Notes/quotes and anecdotes
- How do you like those apples?
- Rockets lose for only third time
- Great game/bad hit
- Game notes vs. Seattle
- Huska not happy in one goal win
- Rockets game notes vs. Tigers
- 'Lambo' signs on the line for another two seasons
- Things that make me go hmm...
- Chevy and the Hanson Brother's raise funds
- Big win against solid opponent
- Game notes vs. Oil Kings
- A night with the Commissioner
- Rockets game notes vs. Rebels
- Six months of waiting over for Hamilton
- Rockets fans Q and A with the Commish
- Getting it done one way or another
- Captain MB
- Rockets game notes vs. Cougars
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2012 (236)
- ► 2011 (336)
- ► 2010 (519)
- ► 2009 (515)
- ► 2008 (396)