Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Smart decision by intelligent player
Main thought he was on the road to recovery after spending a good portion of the summer in Kelowna under the watchful eye of athletic therapist Jeff Thorburn. Strenuous workouts both on and off the ice went well, but when you throw in the variable of contact, Main's body just couldn't take it. But unlike some who do everything in their power to ignore the obvious, Main listened to his body and made the right decision.
A WHL championship in 2009 and a nomination as Western Conference Scholastic Player of the Year in 2010, Main can walk away knowing his future is as bright in the business world as it was in hockey when the Rockets made him a second round pick in the 2007 WHL Bantam Draft.
Spencer, all the best!
- ► 2017 (116)
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (194)
- Wearing a Hawks jersey in the broadcast booth
- Cooke's game saver and Franko's game winner
- Getting shut out on the road sucks
- Playoff foes meet again
- What went right and wrong on weekend
- Rockets game notes for Friday. Ready yet?
- Mail bag. Ask me a question.
- Five reasons for optimism
- Schenn may participate in Rockets practice
- Things that make me go hmm....
- Rockets reduce roster
- Audio with Dylen McKinlay
- An upgrade at the overage spot
- Rockets pick up two 20 year-old's
- Mitch Wheaton audio
- Rockets land big fish
- Whistle while you work
- Things that make me go hmm
- Smart decision by intelligent player
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2011 (336)
- ► 2010 (519)
- ► 2009 (515)
- ► 2008 (396)