Saturday, February 27, 2016
A third round bantam pick, Baillie has played in 319 games, scoring 132 goals and collecting 168 assists. Baillie's first point was recorded in his 16 year-old season in Everett, Washington when the soft spoken forward had a goal and an assist in his first career game. It was a sign of things to come.
Congratulations on the massive accomplishment.
Tyson Baillie joins Brett McLean, Jason Deleurme, John Varga and Marty Flichel as the five players to ever hit the 300 point plateau.
This season, Baillie leads the team with 85 points and is fourth in WHL scoring.
- ► 2017 (73)
- Whistle will undergo hip surgery
- Skill won't do it this time. Determination will.
- Tyson Time
- Flying high for 40 minutes and sealing it in OT
- Rockets game notes vs. Tips
- No third period rally this time
- Rockets rally to win 4th straight
- Game notes Rockets/Giants
- Impressive win against high powered Rebels
- Rockets/Rebels game notes
- Rookie goalie makes most of 1st career start
- Chartier takes no offense to snub on 3 star select...
- Game notes Rockets/Cougars
- Road woes continue
- Best players make impact
- Character win against high powered Hitmen
- Tough night on home ice
- Rockets game notes vs. Chiefs
- The 'fight' for first
- Game Notes vs. Hurricanes
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2015 (183)
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (194)
- ► 2012 (236)
- ► 2011 (336)
- ► 2010 (519)
- ► 2009 (515)
- ► 2008 (396)