Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wishnowski ready to make up for lost time


Tanner Wishnowski
Kelowna Rockets forward Tanner Wishnowski can't wait for training camp to start.

Can you blame him?

The 18 year-old missed all of last season with a concussion, but is now healthy enough to take body contact.

"I have to choose my hits. I have to keep my head up basically. I can't play different and I don't think I will. I'm not afraid out there. I think I will do fine and I'm not to worried about it."

Wishnowski was an integral part of helping the Okanagan Midget Rockets to a birth in the Telus Cup in 2014 where he was named the top forward.

"I am really in good shape now, so I hope to come out strong. It will take me a little bit to get used to the speed a bit because I haven't played in a game since the Telus Cup", Wishnowski added.    

No comments: